As we age with the constant movement of the skin, most of us tend to develop fine lines and wrinkles in many areas of the face that are not amenable to Botox therapy. It’s these wrinkles and fine lines that can make us look and feel old. However, there is something that you can do about the signs of aging. We are proud to offer you what we consider to be the best newest dermal fillers and techniques brought to Michigan by @NurseinjectorAriana. Here at the Michigan Cosmetic Surgery Center, we are delighted to have Nurse Ariana who has traveled extensively bringing unique injection techniques and the newest fillers and procedures to the practice of Dr. Michael W. Gray and Skin Deep Spa. Nurse Ariana’s talents and skills can ensure that you will look and feel younger in a very short space of time.
If you would like a dermal filler consultation and / or the procedure itself please contact Dr. michael W. Gray’s Office today. You can schedule with @NurseinjectorAriana at 248-538-3333. Let Nurse Ariana help you to discover A New You.
What Kind Of Dermal Fillers Do We Use?
We use a range of dermal fillers so that we have everything that would work best for you. These dermal fillers include:
- Bellafill (Artefill)
- Juvederm Kysse
- Juvederm Ultra Plus
- Restylane Lyft
- And for neuromuscular blockade: Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, Jeuveau
About Our Dermal Fillers Procedure
If you are considering having a dermal filler, you might be wondering about the procedure. Dr. Gray and Nurse Ariana have extensive injecting experience with one of the busiest practices in the country Dr. Gray and Ariana have tens of thousand injections. No doubt you will be placed at ease with the knowledge that your experience will make you look and feel better than you may have for years.
During the consultation fillers and treatments will be explained and recommendations for your best results presented to you with options.This evaluation includes:
- Facial assessment and mapping – We will take a close look at your face and skin so we know how and where the fillers need to be administered. A few marks using removable wax pen may be placed on your face to demonstrate to you the areas to be treated. No worry this wipes away easily. Often we take photographs as well.
- Cleansing and anesthetizing – We will cleanse the area with an antibacterial agent.
- Injecting – It only takes a few moments for us to administer the injection. The filling procedure can last from just 15 minutes to an hour. Everyone has different needs, and some people may need more filler than others.
- Afterward – We will also remind you about how you can take care of yourself over the next few days.
Contact Us Today For A Dermal Filler Consultation
We are proud to be able to offer you what we consider to be the best dermal fillers and techniques michigan offers with the skill and talents of Nurse Ariana. We are here to help you look better, and we have a range of fillers that can help you. Please contact us if you are considering having dermal fillers or other surgical or non-surgical treatments. We are here to give you the best possible treatments and care. You can go to ANEWYOU.com or contact us at 248-538-3333
Put your best Face Forward with the talent’s of Nurse Ariana