Nurse Ariana and Dr. Michael W. Gray, DO at the Michigan Cosmetic Surgery Center and Skin Deep Spa, are always happy to introduce you to an effective facial filler that can help you to look and feel better without breaking your bank. Restylane works with your natural facial movements and expressions to help reduce those unwanted signs of aging.
Wondering “how much does Restylane cost in Michigan?” We can answer this question for you. Whether you are seeing the first signs of aging or you want to have a fuller face, we can help you.
Dr. Michael W. Gray, Nurse Ariana and his team are here to help you with any questions that you may have about this treatment. Contact us today at 248-538-3333, we are here to help you. If you are concerned with costs, look no farther. If you want value, you have found your place.
How Much Does Restylane Cost?
Restylane is a filler that is used to treat a range of aesthetic concerns. However, giving a clear answer to the question of its cost is not easy. This is because there is a range of factors that can determine how many syringes of the filler you may need.
- The type of procedure – Whether you’re targeting wrinkles, enlarging lips, or filling in other facial areas
- Who is carrying out your procedure – rest assured Nurse Ariana and Dr. Gray have the skill and expertise you need so nothing will go to waste.
- No consultation fees – unlike other practices a nominal Consultation fees counts toward the cost of the procedure.
- The cost per syringe is much less than other practices as we are here to help
- Because Nurse Ariana and Dr. Gray see so many patients, we can obtain filler at a cheaper cost which we pass on to our patients
- Maintaining your results – Follow up treatment will be required. The treatment’s regularity can differ from person to person as each person can break down the filler at a different rate
The cost can also be affected by the location of the treatment area and what is needed to improve the area of concern:
- Cheeks usually 2-4 syringes
- Chin – usually one syringe.
- Hands – 2-3 syringes usually
- Lips – Usually One syringe, but larger lips need more to fill
- Under your eyes – usually one, rarely two syringes
- Wrinkles – variable
Please note, the above syringes required are only are estimates. Treatment can differ from person to person even if they undergo the same treatment in the same area. This is because everyone is different and more or less Restylane may be required.
About Our Restylane Procedure
Our Restylane procedure is a comprehensive one. This is because we want to make sure you fully understand the procedure, its realistic results, and how to maintain the achieved results.
We take every procedure very seriously. This means we will ask to have a consultation with you before.
– Consultation, Treatment and Thereafter
During the consultation, we will review your options and plan with you your treatment. There may be multiple locations that you would like us to work on, such as your cheeks and under your eyes. Alternatively, you may only want us to inject Restylane into your lips. Whatever you decide, we will talk with you about your expectations and what we can achieve. We will make recommendations to obtain the best results but is your decision ultimately. Afterward there is no down time and swelling and bruising is rare.
We’re not just here to carry out procedures, we’re also here to help you while you recover. We believe that everyone should receive high quality care every single time. This is just one of the many reasons why we have a very busy practice. Patients love the quality of care that we provide, and the results they obtain. We treat you as if you are family.
Call Us Today For A Restylane Filler Consultation
If you are considering undergoing a cosmetic procedure, talk to us today. We are here to help you look and feel good. Here at the Michigan Cosmetic Surgery Center and Skin Deep Spa Nurse Ariana and Dr. Gray and Staff know how important it is that we help you to delay and rid yourself of those unwanted signs of aging.
If you are looking to do more than just fillers we can discuss this with you as well. We carry out a wide range of procedures both surgical and nonsurgical. These options are just a phone call away.
Contact us today at 248-538-3333 for A New You tomorrow.