As we age, our skin naturally loses its elasticity, and wrinkles and fine lines start to appear. But the real aspect of the aging process besides the appearance of the skin is how much excess skin forms. The skin is the largest organ of the body whose function is to keep living creatures covered. The skin known as the integument protects all living creatures from the invasion (infection) by other organisms. An infection is when you are being eaten. To provide safety, so living creatures can survive, evolution created a protective barrier called the skin. How does the skin protect us if all creatures are changing size and shape over a lifetime? How would the skin know do that?
The skin grows with the forces of Push, Pull and Tug. If any of these forces are applied to the skin, the cells will replicate, divide and produce more cells. Originally we all came from one cell and through the process of cell division we now have trillions upon trillions of skin cells. In time (aging), all creatures will suffer from the presence of excess dangling skin. The most visible of these areas of course is the face. Facial rejuvenation with Dr. Gray in Michigan has become a popular destination for many who wish to seek a solution to the loose hanging skin problem. Those seeking to turn back the clock and restore their youthful appearance often seek out the experience and unique procedures from Dr. Gray.
A Facelift, also known as a Rhytidectomy, is a surgical procedure designed to improve the signs of aging in the face and neck. For many years, a new type of facelift known as the High Definition Facelift has become increasingly popular. This innovative procedure, developed by Dr. Michael W. Gray, DO, FACOS, offers a range of benefits that make it a highly desirable option for those looking to rejuvenate their appearance. In this procedure Dr. Gray is able to redefine the angles of the neck without injuring the muscle. This indirect approach has led to almost no pain after the procedure. The High Definition that is achieved, is not the result of removing excess skin, nor from liposuction which reduces the fat. These results are achieved by realigning the shape of the face and neck indirectly. So, Patients who have no excess skin (young patients) also seek out the talents of Dr. Gray and may choose Neck sling instead. How this procedure is created can only be learned through a consultation with Dr. Gray.
Today, we’ll explore the 7 benefits of the High Definition Facelift, Necklift and Neck Sling procedures:
1. Tailored to suit your specific needs: A High Definition Facelift or High Definition Neck Lift is a highly customizable procedure, tailored to suit the specific needs and goals of each individual patient. Whether you are looking to address excess facial skin, wrinkles, or your double chin, Dr. Gray from Michigan Cosmetic Surgery Center and Skin Deep Spa, will work with you to design a treatment plan that addresses your unique concerns and delivers the best possible results.
2. Minimal Scarring: The High Definition Facelift or High Definition Neck Lift is performed using very small incisions hidden within the natural curves and folds of the face. This results in most camouflage of any scarring after the procedure. This is a major advantage for those who are concerned about scarring and want to avoid any noticeable signs that they have had facial plastic surgery whether from Michigan or traveling from out of state. This makes it a convenient and accessible option for those looking to rejuvenate their appearance.
3. Rapid Recovery Time: Unlike traditional Facelifts, which can take several months to fully recover from, the High Definition Facelift has a much faster recovery time. Most patients are able to return to their normal activities within a few days, and any visible swelling or bruising usually subsides usually within a week. That is how effective and superior Facial plastic surgery at Michigan Cosmetic Surgery Center really is.
You can see some of our Facelift before and after pictures here:
4. Natural-looking Results: The High Definition Facelift is designed to produce natural-looking results that do not look “overdone” or “pulled”. Dr. Gray uses a combination of techniques, including the use of specific sutures and the precise placement of incisions, to ensure that the final result looks as natural and youthful as possible.
5. Long-lasting Results: The results of a High Definition Facelift by Dr. Gray can last! This means that you can enjoy of a more youthful, refreshed appearance, most often without the need for another facelift procedure in the future. By taking the tension of the skin and redirecting forces upon the skin, Dr. Gray has been able to slow the replication of skin cells and produce long lasting results. This translates to a happier you! Saving you time, stress and money in the long run. You only have one face, so why not trust it to one of the best cosmetic surgeons in the country.
6. You will be treated by a World-Renown Surgeon: Dr. Michael W. Gray, DO, FACOS from Michigan Cosmetic Surgery Center and Skin Deep Spa is a world-renown cosmetic surgeon. He is one of the most sought after cosmetic surgeons in the country. He has performed well over 50,000 surgeries for his patients all over the county, all which have seen life changing results. If you want to see the best possible results, you need to come see the best.
7. Enhances Self-Confidence: The High Definition Facelift can have a profound impact on a person’s self-confidence. By rejuvenating the appearance of the face and neck with a Facelift and / or oNecklift, patients feel more confident and attractive, which can have a positive impact on their overall quality of life.
The truth is choosing Dr. Michael Gray as your Michigan Cosmetic Surgeon for the High Definition Facelift or High Definition Necklift, can be one of the best investments you make into yourself.
If you are looking for the highest quality of work and want to improve your appearance without looking like you went under the knife, please visit our website at anewyou.com/contact/ or give us a call at 248-538-3333 to book a consultation.